3/30/13

Just Chillin ~ Day of Days 29

Day 29 What did I do today

I actually slept til 11 a.m cause i had been at the hospital with my mother all day the day before. she had to have surgery done for some kidney stones and I wasn't gonna have peace unless i was there with her. When i got home I had to feed my kids and get in their ass for the house being a mess. All with heavy eyes. By 10:30-11 i was done. Fell asleep fully dressed and woke up to my son telling me i was sleeping in my clothes. I made a few calls checking on my mom because she was discharged home and i wanted to make sure she was comfortable. It was a very uneventful day that i was thankful for cause I am of course on vacation and supposed to catch up.

5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

Oh man, I hope your mom is doing well. God bless mom (and you) ((((BIG TIGHT HUGS))))

No Labels said...

Hope your mom is doing better ((hugs))

As the Budda Flows said...

she is much better thank u ladies

Reggie said...

I hope your mom is alright Budda. I haven't slept til 11am in years. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a morning.

As the Budda Flows said...

she is now she just a bamma who.think she can cure everything with home remedies kidney stones is another level

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...