3/30/13

Well done... Day of Days 30

Day 30 ~ My proudest day

Sitting here i can't say i have met my proudest day. Graduating high school, having my first baby alone, raising both them together, staying employed and independent, writing and publishing my poetry, walking away from many unhealthy relationships...the list goes on.

The proudest day for me in the future is seeing my kids turn to be productive people in this crazy mixed up world. Me knowing and them knowing i went the extra mile for them. Witnessing them not making the same mistakes i have in this life. I'm so proud of them right now i'm getting teary eyes as i type. *Deep breath*

I will be so proud if I leave this life and leave my mark as a honest person who didn't hold back when it came to saying and being who i am supposed to be. I got a story to tell but I'm not ready to share. Throughout this story I have seen god work it out for me By the minute, the hour, the day. Isaiah 41:10 is the quote I'll refer you too.  If God see the best in me I need no other persons approval period. I am proud of the woman I have become.


Done... Budda approved :)


6 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I love it! If you can't rely on anyone else, you should always be able to count on yourself. ((HUGS))

No Labels said...

Loving it. ((hugs))

Reggie said...

You've got a lot to be proud of Budda.

As the Budda Flows said...

absolutely sis

As the Budda Flows said...

((hugs)))

As the Budda Flows said...

I'd like to think I do Reg

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...