3/29/13

Fight No More ~ Day of Days 28

#28- the day you had your first fight. why?

My fellow bloggers believe it or not never have had to lay hands on nobody in childhood or adulthood. Verbal fights yes...physical nope unless it was with my sibling and it didn't go past one of em getting mugged in the face. See my brother was the school bully and we were one grade behind each other so no one would touch me because of that clown. Verbally I am an assassin I will scare your ass out of a fight with me. I can fight but I guess it just never gets escalated to that point. I know its been a couple of fellas and ladies who prolly would have loved to snatch my weave off one time but the didn't do it. Nope only fight i'm in now is maintaining my life...that's enough for me.... Fighting for love is overrated to me right now.

This song is in my head after typing this...

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

lol, I'm glad you managed to stay tussle free.

No Labels said...

Bravo!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...