3/29/13

Day in my life... Day of Days 27















#27- a day in your life (explain an average day of yours)
Alarm at 6am breath, stretch, shake and moan... awake my little bunnies for school and beat them in the bathroom. Try to get a cup a joe in (never do) Kiss the kids and head to the bus stop for the 7:05 a.m. 
Get to work close to 7:30 am punch in on my desktop and go grab a egg white omelet from the cafeteria (every other day). Listen to my coworker cackle bout there night or hubbies and put my earphones in my ears cause I really don't care.  That's me 2 days after New Years on the picture below.


when i get off work at 430p im usually talking on the phone with my kids as she makes her way home and I'm on the bus on the way also. Come home chat it up with my kids check over their homework and start dinner if i haven't sat down already. While dinner cooks I browse FB check IG and Twitter feeds. The kids have abandoned me by then. Eat, get my workout clothes on (3x a week) get 45 min in then shower and relax. I do try to put a hour or two into my book with a few stops here and their when i get frustrated. I usually end my night with a prayer and maybe a few tears. I got a few things going on and I'm usually a little misty after I know my kids are settled in. Nothing god can't handle for me. I'm not in the bar too much nowadays and when i do go its usually karaoke or a somewhere where they sell good food. 


My day isn't filled with streamers and confetti but it is mine im just plain old Angie... thanks for reading.

3 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

*BIG HUGS*

Thee_Kween said...

Aww sis (((HUGS)))

Reggie said...

That's why I respect you Angie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...