6/14/11

Day 29 - Sexy Muhfugga

29. What makes you sexy to YOU?
I feel that i carry myself rather well not stupid, educated, not a whore, which is SEXY to me.


I am conscience about the way i walk, talk, and project my opinions and beliefs and i know everyone may not agree but its okay its SEXY to be an individual.


I'm not a bad looking girl i don't think i am the best looking thang out here but i know i am beautiful, curvaceous, bootilicious and fabulous. But knowing i could be/do better is SEXY.


From my eyes to my lips to the dip in my back and those baby making hips i am a freaking goddess...SEXY  is not whats outside its what inside your head your heart and what Aura you give off to the people around you. 



5 comments:

MrRLW said...

Say that woman. Not mad at that at all. Don't try to hide your sexy... let it show.

Thee_Kween said...

You ain't never lied...you've nailed the embodiment of sexy, sis.

Icnonlybme said...

You got it!

Reggie said...

Do your thing!!!

BE Lauriette said...

Sexy.. Sexy...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...