6/15/11

Day 30- Erotic Truth Challenge - Finish him off w/my Nasty Grind

30. write an erotic poem of your choice.. raunchy or classy.. bring it!!!
*i will be adding one from the archives...its one of my faves*



A dream/Nasty Grind

I dream of you
A spontaneous rendezvous
No phone no computer just me n you
A day to get lost in each other
I’m your favorite dish to eat pork chops smothered
Scented candles, soft music,
Patron, silk sheets and KY don’t ask how we use it
I don’t get my bags down
Before we go at it
Got the white shirtdress on with the stilettos to match it
Bend over it yours you can have it
Pull it up no need to remove it
G-string on just move it
We get down
In a puddle of sweat from our lovemaking
I am trembling my whole body is shakin
Fall asleep with ya manhood still pulsating inside me
I sprung from this ecstasy you’re providing me
Lick the sweat from ya chest as you eyeing me
I trace you with my tongue
To get to the pole
I unselfishly give u what u need
Standing up ill bring u to your knees
Make your toes curl
Make a grown man scream
A weekend of passion
Of impulse action
We hit every room in ya crib
There isn’t a space we haven’t been in
On the table, on the sink, in da pool oooh we!
The work out room ain't off limits
We will get it in if time permits
Kissing me so soft in da sauna room
Ill find out soon
Tracing the beads of sweat on my body with the softest touch
I hope I don’t wake up from this dream it’s just too much
My love is throbbing and it seems like I’m ready
After the back massage the kid gloves are off
Just tell me how u want it
How does it feel?
Is it good to you baby?
As I talk dirty ion ya ear
Smack it up baby
Flip me ova baby
Ill take it any way ya give
I’m a grown ass lady…
Thighs drenched in sweat
From the hot and sweaty mess
Contents of our love
But is it just a dream
U tell me
I don’t know
~LYKEBUDDA 2007~

4 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Felt real to me

Thee_Kween said...

yea, I'm officially hornIER than I started. LOL

Reggie said...

Damn Budda!!!

BE Lauriette said...

WOW...

Budda, I enjoyed reading your erotic realness. And thanks so much for participating. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...