6/14/11

Day 28 - Erotic Truth Challenge - Gimme Dat


28. If you could get your hands on some dick/pussy right now, how would you want it?

I want it hard and long strokes and slow grinding…
I want him to put me to sleep and wake me up and do it all over again
I want it from the back, wheelbarrow style, and put me in a pretzel or indian style just to get to that spot…
I don’t want any candles, no sweet talking I want him to make me call him daddy…
I wanna stop writing this so I can call now to get my hands, lips, and vajayjay wrapped around that magic stick… 

5 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Im curious to know what is a wheel barrell, indian and pretzel...lol

As the Budda Flows said...

i shall add additional pics

As the Budda Flows said...

EXACTLY WILL

Thee_Kween said...

you, too? damn!!

As the Budda Flows said...

Lol...girl

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...