6/12/11

Day 27 Erotic Truth Challenge - No Hokey Pokey in My Bed


27. Your man/woman likes to have sex with the same sex. Are you willing to invite this into your bedroom? Why?


This is where the double standard comes in for me…I would say no cause I don’t like the idea of my man having anal sex with another man. Watching another man give my man oral pleasure might not turn me on. On the other hand, I’m sure he would allow another woman in our bedroom because that’s the fantasy of many men.

I wouldn’t invite it in my bedroom and I wouldn’t do anything that I won’t let him do. It’s always possible that our mate is upfront with us about what they like and don’t like so if he brought that to my attention from the gate we wouldn’t have a bedroom to speak about…I love my bi-sexual friends and I hope they enter a relationship truthfully with no boundaries on the truth. I know many who live a double life and nobody is aware.  

4 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

That seems to be the overall answer on this.

Thee_Kween said...

Yeppers...we agree.

Reggie said...

....and the problem is?!?

BE Lauriette said...

I feel you 100%.. that would be a no fly zone for me too.. Even for the woman thing.. that phase of my life is over.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...