6/5/11

Day 21 Erotic Truth Challenge - My Panty Dropper List

21. Make a music playlist you would like to get busy to …(name of artist, title of song, why you choose it)

1. Sex Therapy - Robin Thicke i would use this song to give my boo a lil dance before i put it on him...
2. Plies & Jamie Foxx - Please excuse my hands -that's one of those joints you just cant deny makes you wanna touch some things
3. Grove on - Gerald Levert i think i got pregnant off this song...I'm a big Gerald Levert fan
4.Neighbors know my name -Trey Songz - He better be making me scream moan and grab for some sheet. Damn the neighbors!
5. Jupiter Love - Trey Songz - nothing like a man examining his sexual prey and taking you to the highest level of intimacy
6. Jagged Edge - Tip of my tongue self explanatory (dialing phone)
7. Prince - Adore - this song is a classic pantie dropper nuff said
8. Beauty - Dru Hill - brings back a memory...it was on repeat 
9.Make me say it again - Isley Brothers - 7:30 of pure passion classic love song
10. Spend the night - Isley Brothers - one thing about ol skool they went a good 7- 10 minutes so u didn't have to change the record...no interruptions.
*that's my list i hope you enjoyed*

5 comments:

Reggie said...

I find that you can't go wrong with a little Luther, some Babyface and a little Teddy P.

Thee_Kween said...

Definitely done dropped my drawlz off Prince's Adore. It's my all time favorite. lol

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Half the songs on ya list I was gonna put on mine...lol

Great choices.

As the Budda Flows said...

thanks ppl i got more..but imma add them but not list

BE Lauriette said...

oh yeah... DRU HILL.. BEAUTY!!! That song is the BUSINESS!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...