3/19/13

Take me now Lord... Day of Days 17

#17- a day where you helped someone in a big way

A few years ago I had a friend who tried to take her life. I'm not sure if she really was trying to do it but she called the person i was with and told them what she had done. In a matter of minutes we sprang into action driving erratically to my friends house. The door was unlocked and she was upstairs sprawled across her bed she had taken a considerable amount of Motrin maybe 40 600-800mg pills. She was unresponsive i had the friend call 911 and i started sternum rubbing to arouse her she responded by moaning leave me alone and sobbing. My friend insisted that i make her throw up but i wasn't sure if that was all she took. She was out cold. She woke up thrashing and we kept her restrained/calm til the EMS arrived and got her all hooked up and took her. I said a prayer over her and her children who were in another room sleeping. I don't know what pain in her mind body and soul was ailing her...at the time i didn't care i just wanted her here for her kids and by the grace of God she is. She got the counseling she needed and she is doing just fine to this day. I aint over..til God says its over. You never know what demon is coming for you. Keep God first and allow him to help you...

3 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

AMEN!!!

You are Truly a Wonder, Angie!

Reggie said...

See Angie....you save lives.

Thee_Kween said...

Wow...that's beautiful sis. God bless you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...