3/16/13

Please don't go... Day of Days 14


A day i hate to see coming will always be the day i have to say goodbye to someone i care about. Whether death, location change, end of relationship I don't like saying goodbye. It's a day i have lived and don't want to revisit. Emotions are heavy, prayer is in need, and sanity is near the edge. Last funeral i went to was my grandmother's. I refuse to attend anymore since then and I haven't. Goodbye is such a final word...i try not to use it. I'm a see ya later type of person. Never can Say goodbye....listen to my idol:

3 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

I have a few friends that does the "See You Later", "Peace"; ANYTHING other than "Goodbye".

I Respect that. :-)

No Labels said...

I, too, respect it!

Reggie said...

This is true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...