1/8/12

Goin through it

No this ain't about my love life...this about my life period. I've been trying to stay busy and do things that distract my brain from the anxiety I've been experiencing. Reading praying cleaning...and back to praying. Music my kids anything to stop my brain from churning. The devil is busy trying to get me on his team and it will never happen.God had been great to me. He has been everything I needed when I thought I was missing out on things. I'm starting to shut folks out and I shouldn't but its my best defense. I think there are people out there who pray against you. I say to them you are fighting a losing battle. My chief is stronger than yours...he has better weapons and more powerful words. Devil get behind me better yet under my feet. You are not welcomed and none if your weapons shall prosper in my world. Thank you lord for giving me some calm in my life. Those who pray with me and for what I may be facing thank you. Thank you for not asking many questions or feeling some way that I'm so quiet. Love y'all. Have a pleasant Sunday.


4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

At least you're ahead of the game by knowing Whose you are! That's key. When and if you're ready...you know my # kiddo. LOVE you...stay prayed up. Praying for you, too! (((HUGS)))

As the Budda Flows said...

Thank u

No Labels said...

You are in my prayers as well, beautiful spirit. It is always the most vibrant that at times can have those who are most against them. ((hugs))

As the Budda Flows said...

So the news wasn't good but my faith is bigger than my problem. Thank you ladies and please continue to pray for me and I will continue to pray for y'all.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...