11/6/11

Validation ~ Checks out



I've been actually hovering over this blog for a few days. I have a big issue with a lot of things in my life right now. Relationship issues I don’t have cause I no longer have a relationship. As the days go by I notice we don’t talk as much, text or even take the time to make time for each other anymore. Basically it’s over and there may be no fixing it. I never in my life needed a man to validate if I’m worthy of anything. I add value to myself. I make me look good. My skills make me an asset. So if I’m the loneliest girl in the world it’s because of my doing, not cause of whose in my life and who isn't.

 I used to think no one will want me if he doesn’t. After several years of bad relationships, I’m pushing back from the spectrum and just observing. I won’t be pining over no one and crying over nothing. This was my position in late 2009 and I let love back in and it wasn’t bad but it was a lesson. When that was over amicably we stayed friends and still are cool…no strings attached. Then lost love shows up and sweeps me off my feet only to drop me when the going got tough. My ass is starting to hurt from being dropped so many times.

 I need to value my sanity and protect what little heart I have left. Rebuild my trust and my faith in love. I don’t wanna keep rambling but this is what flashed in my head when I started typing validation. I love so hard and am so faithful. I am starting to think is it worth it? Maybe I should be a money hungry bitch that gives up the goodies and gets her bills paid with no love lost. Not in my nature but hey a change may be in order…I won’t validate if I follow through lol.

2 comments:

Reggie said...

You've definitely gotta do you Budda.

Will B. Free said...

Everyone needs a RESET from time to time. Absolutely nothing wrong with that, whatever it takes for you to get back on your square DO IT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...