10/9/11

Hate - Envy Me

I don't particularly care for the word Hate. I don't think people should hate anything about another individual. What is for you,is for you, what is not is just not. No need to hate. No one forces you to do anything you don't want to do.


i despise:
bitchassness
gossipers without facts
the look of underwear under leggings (u should match the color)
chitterlings
drama
dead beat parents
whores men & women
lazy people
women/men beaters
soggy bread
slobs
thieves and liars
Just a few things that get under my skin. I don't hate those people places or things. I dislike them being placed in my way.

2 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

I can get with that list...

Reggie said...

Today at work I could smell a woman's foot and it smelled like Fritoes. Yeah I hated that shit.

I just wish that I could say that's the first time that's happened to me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...