10/2/11

Desire - Of the Heart



Desire.
This word instantly makes me think of Raheem Devaughn’s song… its real sexy tune. I desire a lot of things. A actual career and a home of my own right now top this list. Everything else is a non fuckin factor at this point. Heartbreak and disappointment will do that to you.

The desires of my heart have caused me a lot of sleepless nights and a couple of boxes Kleenex. I want to be loved but not the way I have been lately. I desire a man who doesn’t have a selfish bone in his body. I know someone is out there for me but I hope I don’t miss him cause I’m tired of the bullshit. Bitter is my name right now, bad taste hasn’t left my mouth yet.

My desire for friendship has met an all-time low. People are so non-transparent to the extent I can’t deal with them. I can’t be bothered with no fake mofo’s. I can count on one hand who I can call a true blue friend. If I was drowning they would save me, even though they can’t swim type of people. It’s a shame though I think I’m a great person to be friends with. Oh friggin well.
I’m avoiding my desire for sex and not seeing a need in sharing my goods with anyone until I find that one. it’s gonna be hard for me I love to be intimate but I don’t enjoy sharing my good loving with folks who don’t deserve it or benefit me. No I’m not saying I’m selling my shit but hey I gotta home to maintain and children to raise. Like my mom would say “never lay down with someone you don’t love and walk away with just a wet ass”. Sounds lewd but it’s a great idea to me.

A few of my desires I have many more but they’re not important at this time. Not to me any damn way.
Enjoy Raheem sexy ass <3

1 comment:

Reggie said...

I feel you Budda. Sometimes it's gotta be about ourselves and not other people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...