10/2/11

Chance



Chances are
I spend too much time worrying
I spend too much time being angry
Chances are
I deserve to be happy
I deserve the best
Chances are
I’m waiting on a miracle not meant to happen
That I want to hang on to the past
Chances are
I should live today like it’s my last
I will benefit from an new slate
Chances are
I keep hearing that old song
Running through my head
“chances are cause I wear a silly grin”
Chances are
I’m fighting for my sanity
Trying to contain
Trying to restrain my anger
Chances are
I worry cause I see no way out
Chances are
God is showing me a path
Who am I to doubt…Chance
Lykebudda©2011

2 comments:

Reggie said...

Maybe we all spend too much time thinking?!?

As the Budda Flows said...

Exactly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...