9/6/11

DAY 30 - MUSICAL CHALLENGE FINALE- I'M JUST PLAIN OLD ANGIE

30.  Compose your own song.  Describe the type of beat…or what song it would be similar to.  What would be the lyrics (of if its’ going to be an instrumental explain why).  What would be the title?  Also share what, if anything, you learned through this challenge.




Monica...sweetie this finale gonna be short and sweet cause its a bad time for me and i cant seem to think. Deep Inside by MJB reps me to the fullest...me and Mary are >>>>>here<<<<< on this song. I'm just me nothing more nothing less. This challenge did allow me to put music to alot of scenarios in my life. I'm sure when any of them come up i will be thinking bout the song i chose to post. Thanks for the challenge and i look forward to more ahead in the future. thanks all especially Reggie for keeping up with me.

1 comment:

Reggie said...

No problem, I really dig your posts.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...