7/2/11

Day 17 - A Teenage Love

17~ Do you think young people can fall in love and it be true?
Bust this, two people, they really like each other
He says their's no one else And she claims they're is no other The feelins are same, and you receive a notion To reveal your inner thoughts deeply hit emotion a teenage love, a teenage love dont hurt me again dont, dont , dont hurt me again ~ Slick Rick "Teenage Love" 


I think love doesnt have an age limit. Many of our young people fall into situations and get close and they discover what we call "puppy love". Nowadays they get to see so much and hear so much they are mistaking lust for love. They have the capability to love the same way we do...we just choose caution after we experience love/heartache.


They are more than capable of distinguishing the difference between the two. When i was a young lady i was in love with someone for years. Did he love me the same or was he hungry for the pure untouched virginity i was keeping hostage? I will never know but he treated me well and i didnt know anything different.
So yep young people can love and be loved...wholeheartedly.



8 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

Well said sis

Nicky B said...

Sometimes teenage love can be the reallest... Lovin before the world get a chance to make you bitter and jaded... Well said Budda!

Reggie said...

Nice post.

I don't think that love has a size requirement, an age limit or an expiration date. It is what it is.

Will B. Free said...

I've got to agree with Reggie on this one, its nice to see love unfiltered and in its raw infancy. Nice post Budda....

The God'ess said...

Diva Hunni K said that! It's one of the most realist and purest forms of love.

As the Budda Flows said...

thanks my peeps

No Labels said...

Well said.

Thee_Kween said...

I SO love Diva's answer...PERFECT!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...