7/1/11

Day 16 - The first time I looked into you eyes I cried....

16~ Do you believe in love at first sight?
*hehehe that picture had me cracking up* Clears throat okay back to blog...


Love at first sight hmmm... i think you can fall into strong like at first sight. I have to say i have fell in love with shoes at first sight...man i love shoes and a bad pair of stilleto's will cause me to go into my rainy day fund to grab a great pair. I will get them joints break em in and its magic every time i put them on.


I don't think you can actually fall into love just by looks. I have to have more when you open your mouth and your vocab doesn't match your outside its a turn off. Not saying you gotta be the finest muthafugga on earth but your swag can be on 1 trillion and that's sexy. The intelligence flowing from your lips would be a instant ""i dig/love this guy response. Its crazy that i love being in love but i cant fathom me saying i'm in love at first sight just by seeing someone's outside appearance. Attraction is only 65% of the puzzle for me.


Again i must interject my babies who i fell in love with those babies at first kick in the womb...  

4 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I so feel you on this sis.

The babies is a given...

And the shoes...

GURLLLLLLLLL...

instant love!!!

Reggie said...

Love at first sight.........no. Lust at first sight.....hell yeah.

Nicky B said...

First, I love that comic strip. Lol!

And yes, I agree that I fell in love with my baby at first knowledge. When the doc said, "You're pregnant" I was forever in love...

Thee_Kween said...

I think there's a difference between falling IN love and loving at first sight. It takes another level of bonding to get to the "in love" part...but loving at first sight? I say yes...but, hey. This be YO blog. LMAO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...