7/10/11

Day 26 - Age aint nothing but a number

26~ If your young daughter or son came to you and told you they were in love with someone your age...what would your response be?



I couldn’t even hate on my kid. My first boyfriend/experience was 24 and I was 17. He treated me well didn’t force me into anything I believe he was gentle with me and truthful. Had my nose open like no one’s business. My mother really wasn’t around to speak on her thoughts. Of course my kid would have to be over 18+ and out my house for me not to have a say in anything. I would encourage them to make sure they look towards the future and see that person existing. Is the person trustworthy?(do a background check if you have to). Just dot some I’s and cross some T’s cause dealing with someone older than you will miss some things cause they have already experienced most of the things you haven’t. Basically just do your homework and don’t mistake love for lust. We always wanna have some control in our children life even after they have their own life but you might face not being in it if you make waves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...