6/2/11

Day 15 Erotic Truth Challenge - "Hands in the Pocketbook"

15. Have you ever been caught masturbating or having sex? tell the story



I dont recall a time i got caught masturbating....if i did get caught it was intentional and i want the person to catch me getting ready for them to come replace the toy. 

To get story on getting caught having sex refer to the public sex blog...my sis has walked in on a boyfriend giving me some mouth service but she gave the "carry on " look and kept it moving. *im thinking and nothing is coming to the cranium* welp on to the next blog 



4 comments:

Icnonlybme said...

My sister would have a coronary.

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO...my sister woulda called us some nassy mofos and backed out.

Reggie said...

Nope, not me.

But one time I left my girlfriend in my bed when I had a class when I was in college and when I got back to the room, she had three or four fingers stuffed in her pussy going to town.

I watched for awhile.....before I felt a serious need to help that sister out.

A friend in need is a friend indeed.

BE Lauriette said...

your sister is funny..LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...