5/30/11

Day 14 Erotic Truth Challenge - Face Down Azz Up

14. Public sex: do or don’t?





Sometimes things happen might be out after a night of drinking or dancing and get in the mood and cant wait. Pull over on the freeway for a quick romp or some oral sex.


Might pull up at the park and its only you and the boo and decide to be spontaneous, recline the seats and ride u him while the sun sets...but keep ya eye open for the park officer tho. 


i remember some years back me and my then boyfriend decided to stop at a local park after partying hard in the Cleveland flats and layed a blanket out on a bench (kept one in the trunk) and we got it in. Lil did we know someone was watching from a car...i saw them watching but we didn't stop and i didn't tell him. He decided he wanted to hit it from the back so i assumed the position and let him. (face down azz up pic comes in). I had the biggest orgasm that night maybe cause i knew someone was watching or the sex was that damn good. I wouldn't do it now...not to get caught. If the mood arises i don't think i would stop unless it was a crowd.
Get cho freak on....

6 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

That brought back memories

Icnonlybme said...

I confess, that was me watching, LOL.

As the Budda Flows said...

Lol

Thee_Kween said...

LMAO @ Dee...wooo weee Get it Budda!

Reggie said...

I've done it a few times, no shame in my game.

BE Lauriette said...

face down, ass up.. in the park! YES!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...