5/17/11

Pop that Budda Cherry Day I -Erotic Truth


my first time was umm interesting scary and enjoyable. My first just happened to have the same name as Micheal Jackson's Daddy...yep Joseph Jackson. He was a patient one and he waited. My mother was outta town and my sister was somewhere kicking it with her girls. I was 17 and he was 23...yep but i didn't look 17 virgin and all lol. He came over to chill with me and the started with the kissing and petting and soon found his way into my underwear. He begged for it and said he would be gentle very gentle. so of course after him soothing my constant what ifs and nots....he went down on me he was sucking this mofo like a newborn baby and i was loving it. He had me coming before he even broke my hymen....which i think he did cause he knew after he pop[ed that cherry wasnt gonna be no pussy licking. He took the condom out and showed me as he was doing it what he was doing with it and asked was i ready...of course i said no but didnt want to disappoint him by making him wait any longer. He didnt force his nice long thick penis in (memories) he was gentle, his stroke was gentle, his words were gentle and him stroking my face made all the pain seem worth it. He constantly asked if it hurt and from the tear welling up in the corner of my eyes he knew either i was satisfied or in a lot of pain and he stopped. He kissed me from head to toe and told me he would be back in a few with a towel so i could wipe my now gushing vagina off be fore i took a trip to the shower. He came in bathroom as i was in the shower and began to fuck me from the back and with such force i know i was cumming all over his dick... i wasnt into shit talking at the time so his whose pussy is it got no replies lol. After we dried off and i changed clothes and threw the evidence of our lovemaking out he helped me straighten up my moms house and get myself together. i guess i doze off to sleep as we were watching t.v. so he covered me up kissed my forehead and left. We stayed together for bout 2 yrs afterward...and that was my first time with my first love.

5 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

WOW...I'm jealous! lol I'm glad your first time was memorable and beautiful. Not every girl gets to have that. COOL kick off! :)

As the Budda Flows said...

Me too Kween and he took me to get on birthcontrol the next day

BE Lauriette said...

That was so nice. That is a great, first time. You are soooo lucky! What a sexy story!

Icnonlybme said...

Awwww, how beautiful! Mine was NOTHING like that!

ABoyd378 said...

That sounds VERY Beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...