5/18/11

30 Days of Erotic Truth Challenge - "Yep, I'll be your huckleberry" Day II


If you meet someone right now this is a 30 year old virgin, would you be willing to be their first?

Pondering... Pondering.  Yes, yes I would. Why you ask? I think I can transform him into a great lover. You see I’m not afraid to tell a man how to touch me, how to stroke me, how to suck me or fuck me. I will show him all the spots I and other women like to be touched fondled and appreciated. I was surprised when I met a man many years ago who didn’t do oral sex…he didn’t know how. He was biting me and hurting my pleasure palace and I simply guided him on stimulating the clitoris and listening to the woman to find out what pleases her and what doesn’t. I also would tell him to not be afraid of a lil face painting (lmao). I also would teach him the importance of stamina, that if he wants to get/give the best pleasures try eating some pussy between sessions, to keep it popping in there It would be a shame to let that untainted dick go to waste. Never know he might be a natural and come out the gate banging that headboard right. You never know. “I’ll be his huckleberry” *wink*

3 comments:

As the Budda Flows said...

Girllll...i love a willing student lol

Reggie said...

I remember messing with this "shy chick" in college who claimed she was as pure as the driven snow. For a shy one there was no shame in her game. She was the first person to toss my salad. After all was said and done, all she did was skin my dick up and try and circumsize me again with that vicious overbite she was working with. Her coochie was so tight it was like she was wearing two pair of pantyhose.

BE Lauriette said...

You are so kind and generous with your lovemaking information. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...