5/24/11

Day 6 - Erotic Blog Challenge ~ Seduction Installed

6. tell a story of how you seduced someone you must have

Its a rainy Saturday and i called the cable company cause my cable had gone out...they said "we'll send someone out right away ma'am". We all know how that goes so i got comfortable put on some comfortable lounge wear and waited for them to show up cause i was gonna miss my favorite show First48 marathon and i would be steaming. Approximately an hour later there's a knock at the door, its the Time Warner Cable guy coming to help a sister out. I leap to my feet and when i opened the door behold a nice specimen of a chocolate man stood before me and i forgot about my cable installation and wanted some other kind of installment. He asked "where's the problem at" and i said ALL OVER ..he replied pardon me. i snickered and repeated all over the house. As he went from room to room checking my connection i study him, he smelled of Fahrenheit cologne, hair cut sharp, good looking fellow, so  made the decision to go for it (why not you only live once) I asked him bluntly did he have time install some of his cable in me? By his expression, He was taken aback but by the way he licked his lips as his eyes glanced over my hardened nipples and fat azz  i knew i was about to rock his world. He sat me upon the dresser and start kissing me feverishly groping every inch of this thick bodied diva.  i pushed him back and  to unbuttoning his pants and unleashing this massive  dick that was the perfect size for extreme pussy pleasuring. He is playing with my pussy as i give him the best head of his life until he loses his load all over my breast that recieved a hefty coating. I have to feel this dick inside me....i rode that mofo like my life depended on it. His moans turn to praises and i could have sworn i saw a tear come down his face (lol) i turned it around and let him hit it doggy style ...little did i know i was the one in for a ride...he fucked me every which way he could and sucked every last drop of Budda that was released from me in that session. He fixed all my problems that evening... moral of seduction FREE CHANNELS and a on-call Mr. Installation. *wink*

6 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!

I need some cable!

Thee_Kween said...

Well got damn...I need some "service" lol

Icnonlybme said...

I don't never get that kinda cable guy! *in my George Lopez voice*

Reggie said...

Damn Budda!!!

BE Lauriette said...

The Cable Guy.. Free installations! LOL

As the Budda Flows said...

Lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...