5/22/11

Day 5- Erotic Blog Challenge -Lick me and i'll lick you back...or not

Q: He doesn't Lick/she doesn't suck...deal breaker?


ummm.... imma be truthful and say it was a long time before i would give a man head...yeah i said it. My first experience giving oral sex was nauseating....maybe cause he was trying to force it down my throat.Lol it was salty and gross to me...but felt good when he was penetrating me. This dude was blessed with a "King Kong Dong" and some awesome mouth game so i had to pay the favor back or i knew someone would be more than happy to do it. At this point in my mid thirties its not a deal breaker but it does enhance the sex more and it burns calories keeps those cheeks nice and strong I Love to hear a man moan out in pleasure from the pleasure I'm putting on him it only makes it wetter and better...men i don't know what pleasure you get from sucking down this delectable Budda but i thank ya...a lot. So no i don't think its a deal breaker for me...someone may have had a bad experience you never know.
(ill add the picture later it is the sabbath today lol)

8 comments:

Divaprocessor said...

I heard that so to be penetrated brings you to your peak more huh?

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I know thats right

Stacey said...

No oral is a deal-breaker for me. Been there, done that. Why deprive myself??

As the Budda Flows said...

Diva ill take some dick over some head but I wont pass it up...for sure
Lee ya heard
Stacey u gotta ease him in never say never...

Thee_Kween said...

That's what I'm saying, sis...just because they don't do it NOW, doesn't mean they'll NEVER do it. I wouldn't pass up a good man over some head. Honestly...like you said, he could've had a bad experience. Patience...patience.

As the Budda Flows said...

Thats why those will rules usually are alone with those rules you gotta ease the freak on em sometimes...lol

Reggie said...

An absolute deal breaker.

BE Lauriette said...

King Kong Dong... *dead*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...