5/28/11

Day 10 Erotic Truth Challenge - Keep them 5 Pumps Sucka!

10. A letter to the person you regret screwing .. tell em how you really feel…



Dear Mr. 5 Pumps, 

Although you impressed me on our many dinner dates and our humorous conversations you really didn't do it for me in the bedroom. Your head game was phenomenal all 45+ minutes of it. When you inserted your tool i didn't feel a thing...i had to look down cause i wasn't sure exactly what was going on down there. I attempted to look and see if you were just fingering me but you weren't. If not for the condom slightly rubbing the lips of my vagina i didn't know you were in there. The way you were sweating i would have thought you were killing da pussy but ummm that was short lived. As you unleashed your load i made my decision right there that we would never meat again. I need to feel something a lil more thick and long and you don't fit the bill. I cant be fucking round with someone who penis is the same size as my teenage son. It just wont work. Have a great life and seek out a penile enlargement....and work on your stamina. By the way i wrote something for you a few years back on MySpace too bad you never knew it was all about you. Here it is:

OKAY YALL MY GIRL CALLS ME THIS MORNING TO TELL ME BOUT HER RENDEZVOUS LAST NIGHT AND I WAS IN TEARS. WE SHARE ALL INFO. SHE STARTS OFF SAYING THEY HAD A NICE DATE AND ALL THAT JAZZ. THEY GET TO THE HOUSE AND GET TO GETTING PHYSICAL THEY PETTING AND SHIT IS GETTIN HOT IN THERE. HE STARTS GIVING HER SOME BOMB ASS HEAD SHE IS LOVING IT. SHE GOES TO RETURN THE FAVOR AND HE STOPS HERE SHORT "NAW BABY LEMME PLEASE YOU" (LOL) SO I GUESS THIS GOES ON FOR A WHILE AND SHE SAYS SHE LIKE I WANT SOME D**K (STOPPIN TO GET THIS LAFF OUT) SO HE OBLIGES HER AND PUTS IT IN... YALL THIS FOOL TELLS ME SHE FELT NOTHING! BUT HIM BRUSHING UP AGAINST THE P***Y AND IN 5 PUMPS THIS NUKKA SAYS THIS P***Y BOUT TO MAKE ME CUM SHE DOING THE SCOOBY DOO FACE CAUSE SHE AINT FELT A THING HE IS NOT IN THERE AT ALL LOL (THANK GOODNESS FOR GOOD HEAD) SO IN 5 PUMPS (SHE THINKS SHE STOP COUNTING) LMAO HE BUSTS A NUT....(HELL TO DA NAW I SAID TO HER) HE ASK HERE DID SHE CUM SHE SAID YES TO GET THE DUDE OFF HER AND MIND YOU SHE IS FEELIN THIS DUDE BUT HIS DICK GAME IS GARBAGE. SO HER QUESTION TO ME WAS SINCE THE ORAL THING WAS HAPPENING SHOULD SHE CONTINUE TO SEE HIM EVEN THO HE CAN'T FUK 2 SAVE HIS LIFE?

Sorry dude but I wish we didnt have sex...we prolly would have been great friends today. *shrugs*

9 comments:

Reggie said...

Hahhahhahhaaaaahhhaaaaaa ahhaahhaa!!!

Reggie said...

Maybe it was her fault, maybe she shouldn't have made it so good?!?

Anonymous said...

I know...trust me, I know...

Anonymous said...

I know...trust me, I know...

Icnonlybme said...

The heck?!?!?! I did NOT sign this anonymous!

As the Budda Flows said...

@reggie i wrote it anonymous cause i didnt want the lil fella embarrassed but i didnt speak with him after that

Thee_Kween said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!! LMAO Wow...5 pumps, eh?

Reggie said...

I prefer to think that I've never ever had a premature ejaculation. I prefer to think that I was just finished earlier than I'd anticipated.

BE Lauriette said...

girl, I died when you said..

"SHE DOING THE SCOOBY DOO FACE"

LMAOOOOO.. ican't!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...