3/24/13

Overdue ~ Day of Days 23

Brandon 
My 21st birthday...Welp lets just say it was uneventful except for some Braxton-hicks contractions. I was actually due to have this little man above on November 25, my birthday is November 24th. Besides sitting at my grandmothers house who i lived with worrying about her i did nothing but eat. She had been admitted because she had issues with her colon and they decided to keep her. Yeah what a bummer. I was already having issues with my blood pressure so i didn't go far from the house except to work. They restricted my hours and made me go on maternity leave the week before. I don't remember most of that day maybe cause it was no big deal to me at that time. I was alone, pregnant, and i couldn't stand the father at all. Nine days later i gave birth to Brandon...my true first love after a difficult labor. He was my present. He is my strength. He gave me a reason to believe in love... Not your typical 21st birthday gift. Here is my gift below at age 15.
2 weeks old 

15 yrs young 

4 comments:

Mahoganydymond™ said...

That is the greatest gift... They baby picture is so darling.. Looking like you are raising a fine man there.. A Blessing....

Divaprocessor said...

He is beautiful

Reggie said...

That's a helluva birthday present Angie. My mother's birthday is February 9th and mine is the 11th.

Thee_Kween said...

He looks JUST like you sis,

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...