3/3/13

Middle School ~ Day3


My memories from middle school was being a part of the Carl F Schuler drill team in the 7th and 8th grade. We had such a good time. Our instructor was a drill sergeant in the military i believe. We went to all the competitions and every game for the basketball team. I wanted to be a high stepper but i was too damn shy. I wish i could find a pic from that time. Guess ill Google the year book and find myself. Another memory is that we got bused from the east side to go to this school. Not too much from these awkward years. 

8 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

No one does it better than a Drill Sarge!! LOL!!

Divaprocessor said...

Yeah the middle is just that the middle..but I bet being a drill sergeant was fun

Divaprocessor said...

Yeah the middle is just that the middle..but I bet being a drill sergeant was fun

Thee_Kween said...

Middle school is wack like tight track shoes...

No Labels said...

lol @ Kween's comment

It makes me think middle school was designed to be awkward, but I bet Budda was the business as a drill sergeant :)

Mahoganydymond™ said...

I think the further we go back the less we remember.. Or less important to us...

As the Budda Flows said...

thanks yall i wasnt the team leader but our instructor was a sergeant i was quiet in middle school i was a person who kept my thoughts to myself unless provoked. my mom used to think i was tooo too qquietly but compared to my siblings i was an angel lol thanks everyone

BE Lauriette said...

Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...