3/28/13

Just winging it ~ Day of Days 25


Day i'm planning for...hmmm
I was planning my wedding for this year but that dream tanked, thank goodness i was just doing it in my head. I plan on just going where the wind blows and doing any and everything to keep my spirits up.

I plan to make sure my kids are covered in case of anything going awry...you just never know when God is ready to take you home. I'm planning on moving out of Cleveland soon as I can afford it and my son is out of high school. I really am not planning for any special day. Just the normal everyday thing us humans do...just lliving life everyday.

I plan on releasing another poetry book but there is no set date cause im working on this one with extra special care. If you guys would like to purchase my book feel free to go to this link As the Budda flows to purchase... a fan of Amazon go to As The Budda Flows - Paperback and for you E-book-ers  As the Budda Flows - Kindle and may others just search the book title and my name. I plan on spreading my love to those who appreciate it.

2 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

I think small plans lead to bigger accomplishments. It's stagnancy that hurts. I'm proud of you for doing your book. Keep manifesting your dreams

Reggie said...

Your life's book isn't written just yet Angie, you have a lot of tomorrows ahead of you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...