3/12/13

Daydreaming.... Day of Days 11

I daydream of the perfect love
Strong as a ox
Soft as hug
I daydream daily of perfect trust
To have and to hold
To yearn for to lust
I daydream of compromise
I see unbroken promises and doubt replaced
I daydream of pride and ego erased
That perfect love that insights tears
The ones that wet your shirt and face
I daydream of recovery renewal and solace
I daydream of a valuable love
Not given against your will
Never in haste
I daydream that the love I had spiritually heals
To return ready for me
I daydream that it won't be too late.

4 comments:

No Labels said...

Loving your flow on this--I wouldn't be surprised to see this published in your next poetry collection :-)

Thee_Kween said...

Me too sis...nice one.

As the Budda Flows said...

thanks ladies i typed it on my way to work this morning...didnt intend for it to be a poem but it came out that way.

Divaprocessor said...

I like this..nice flow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...