10/20/12

Check this...


I'm so not in a good mood right now It's nothing like reading something and knowing it is directed at you. You know it is cause your words are quoted word for word. I consider myself an open person. I don't hold too much back and I'm sure people can pretty much ignore what i write. Whether I'm on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or Tumblr i say what the fuck i want to say. I do exactly what others say is "too much". No one is reading my stuff....half the crap i post is for my own therapy. So unsubscribe, delete, block or whatever you need to do if you don't care to see it. Its like someone saying SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES WHAT YOUR MISERABLE ASS IS GOING THROUGH.  That's fine. I have a lot of things going on in my head and sometimes i want to share and sometimes i just keep it to myself. I can only tell those who disapprove of what's posted to please stay off my shit. Plain and simple. I won't judge what you do and i expect you to step off mine. Whether I'm happy in love, going through a storm or just spilling my guts about what going on in my life...I'm the best person to tell it. I'm the author, narrator, and orchestrator of my life. Bottom line it belongs to me and if i want the www to hear it I'm going to continue to do me. I don't expect anyone to give a shit really. 

3 comments:

ABoyd378 said...

*Squeezing Your Hand*

No Labels said...

I know that can definitely be aggravating. ((hugs))

Reggie said...

You're a strong sister Angie. You've always been one in the past and you'll always be one in the future....that I know.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...