8/19/12

Untitled...


Destiny is what brought us close
we are turned on by the sound of each others voice
the whisper of i love you in the loudest room
comes crystal clear to my ear
makes my heart skip a beat
makes me feel the sonic boom
i justify my feelings from the spinning of this room
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love
on repeat surround sound too
breathing slowly so i can turn down this tune
insatiable is how i feel when I'm with you
I'm lost in your arms
i swoon like the movies
from some things you do
i never knew a love like this before
hmmm i should say true
you simply satisfy me
you make me feel good
you sing the sexiest serenade
you make the hakuna matata ooze
purr even a sudden monsoon
you make love to every inch
every limb
you perform the whole set
no censor no mute button
just me the camera and you
many would think i worry cant i trust you
the question is if your word is your bond
I'm gone ride or die for you too.
~Lykebudda2012~

3 comments:

Reggie said...

This is beautiful Budda.

As the Budda Flows said...

Thanks Reggie

ABoyd378 said...

Feels Good to say "I'm In Love".

I cannot wait to say those Words Myself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...