11/24/11

Youth - 35 years young

Young budda above didn't know any pain, any strife...she didn't know her mother's heart was broken. She didn't know nothing but that she was lucky to be alive. See young Budda was a granny favorite when we moved back home after the separation of her mother and father. All she knew is she loved her granny house and her cooking and her ability to keep mommy from whooping on her and her siblings...


Seventeen year old Budda graduating from high school. She was just at the beginning of discovering herself. She over the years has witnessed poverty, domestic violence, and watching her mother bust her ass to keep a roof over her head. Attempted molestation and an intervention by God leading her away from the normal trouble most teens get into. Having a job kept her out of trouble and away from pregnancy, drugs and other things most youth fall into. Graduated with honors and with dignity.


Today i turned 35 years old i bring with me lots of experience in love...that real love the one i can only find in my children's eyes. Today November 24th is also Thanksgiving Day...i have so much to be thankful for. I said i wouldn't shout them out cause i already spoke to my god about them. He provides me with all that i have and doesn't give me more than i can handle. I feel young because i know there is alot of life ahead of me and I'm going to appreciate everything i have been through...the journey has lots of twist and turns and I'm ready for it.

2 comments:

Reggie said...

The years have been kind to you Angie. You grow more beautiful every year.

Happy Birthday.

As the Budda Flows said...

Thank u Reggie I had a fab bday

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...