11/2/11

Secrets - We all have em, I guess?


Everyone has them but you know some live so high on the hill they think people don’t know what they are really up to. I don’t have many secrets cause I feel like I’m a free spirit and some things I share and some are on a need to know kind of basis. If it aint your business you just don’t know. A secret to me is you slept with your home girl man, and you nor him tell the friend. You hang around laughing and listening to her gloat about him and don’t say a damn thing. When the secret erupts the trust is gone cause you didn’t care enough to keep it 100. I can’t stand the kind of stuff. I’m sitting here and trying to think of a recent secret I had to keep…but I got nothing. There are plenty of skeleton’s that come up when a person place or thing is mentioned but nothing that would be deemed a secret to me. Some things are best kept to yourself…if I tell you something about me its because I trust you. 

2 comments:

Reggie said...

I've got so many skeletons in my closet that every time I open my mouth a bone flies out.

Shit, somethings you've gotta take to your grave with you. We're our very best friend, when we tend to keep our pieholes shut.

Reggie said...

The only way that three women can keep a secret is if two of them are dead and the last one is deaf, dumb and blind.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...