10/22/11

Nucleus - Center of Everything


In my home I am the center of everything...the head of household..the matriarch. But God its the Nucleus of my life. He makes the works go round and no one would be here without him. His is the head of my life..he always is there for me when I need him. When he took my grandmother home I couldn't do nothing but thank him for allowing me 31 years to have her. Today she was heavy on my mind...don't know why but I'm sure there was a reason. I have not been to church in a while and I feel pretty bad about it. Watching online is not always good. I'm babbling but y'all get it. I need to make Christ the nucleus if my life..maybe things will start going right.

1 comment:

Reggie said...

My grandmother passed earlier this year and I find myself thinking of her often too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...