8/3/11

Day 3 -Musical Truth Challenge - You Are My Everything

Day 3.  Which song best describes your bond with your kids, significant other, or if you don’t have either one of those, your closest/best friend?


My kids are the best thing that has ever happened in my life
Mary J Blige song "My Everything" describes how i feel about those two they are the reason i breath the reason i work so hard and the reason i take so much.



My significant other and I are on a break but this song is special to both of us he sang it to me after a romantic night out and it has been a favorite of mine for a while. Marvin Gaye "If I Should Die Tonight"


listen to the words of this song...he had me tearing up. I love that dude whether he is my friend or my man.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...