7/24/11

Throwback 2010 - The Bitch Is Back



The pain is unbearable my story is clear you know
Some ppl should be embarrassed yo
If I spill the real shit on this flow
Im tired of silly muthafuggas tho
Im ready to take of heads so
Don’t try me ill crush ya manhood whoa
The bitch with an itch
To make you feel like zero Zippo zilch
You are nothing without my endorsement
My pitch
Make people reach out by the dozens
Feel ya steelo and how it fits
Into my aura
My Zen
It’s my stitch
Im in rare form
Your local bad habit
Cutting you off from ya fix
Slow painful withdrawal
A sure thing
The insatiable seductive diva
That’s me
A beast with a pen
A new time to begin
Got a lot of stress filling my rack
Imma let it flow through my fingertips
Yeah the bitch is back.
~Lykebudda©2010~

2 comments:

No Labels said...

I can so imagine this on a dynamic beat, freestlying it. The flow was definitely on point.

As the Budda Flows said...

Thank M appreciate ur feedback

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...