7/31/11

Day 1 - Musical Truth Challenge - My Life ~MJB

Day 1.  Which song would serve as your introduction?  (to the world, blog reader, friends, this challenge)

"life can be only what you make it when your feeling down you should never fake it say what's on your mind and you'll find in time that all of the negative energy it will all cease" 
My favorite line in this song and something i live by i won't hide my disappointment my feelings nor my opinion. I am such a big follower of her and this song defines me all day.

2 comments:

Reggie said...

This makes sense for you Budda, I definitely see this.

I don't feel like I have an introduction....maybe a theme song....Shaft.

No Labels said...

This definitely suits you, Budda. Thanks so much for hopping on board for this challenge.

Reggie, I can see Shaft for you. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...