6/26/11

Day 9 - Ball till ya fall in Love

9~ Tell us about the first time you ever made love (not had sex)
His name was Andre Ball. He was 6' 5" 225+ solid. Light skinned and very much in charge. It took me a while to open up to this guy. He was bout his business. Had me in check for sure. His mission was to put me on to the better thangs in life and he did. He was aggressive at time but a big ass teddy bear when he was curled up near me. 
Dre was one of them guys who was feared in the streets but wanted by all the gold digging females. He told me one day after us being together for little over 9 months that he was in love with me and wanted to leave the fast life alone. Of course i didn't believe him cause of the baggage i was carrying from my son's dad...so it was whatever. One evening/night we went out dinner, club, after hours spot them to the house where i thought he was leaving me to head back to the grind. Not he came on in with me...not normal.


He said with the most serious face I'm about to make love to you so good its gone blow ya mind and you are gonna have my baby... 0_o (in my head) I'm like whatever dude i just wanna bust a nut...but he was serious and brought it. From the full body massage, to the twelve play he delivered, to the tears that ran down my face as he talked that sweet shit in my ear and made love to every inch of me...i felt love i didn't feel lust, i didn't second guess it as a drunken lust session. We fucked many times and it was never this deep. He feel asleep on my breast and woke up and replayed the events from the night before. From that day i could love in everything he said, did and when i was with him i felt secured.


I gotta tell the truth in this challenge so here goes... I was pregnant from that night of passion but opted for a abortion in my 7th week. :(. That man never forgave me for that. He wanted to have a child with me, he wanted to have a relationship with me. Unfortunately i couldn't see myself with a street nukka for the rest of my life. I hope all is well and everything worked out for him. He loved me down that night and i wont forget him or how my decision ended our love story. Alright I'm sad. Done.

5 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

You had to do what was best for you.

(((((HUGS)))))

S.O.A.P. said...

Wow!! I really felt the passion here. Got me sitting here conjuring up past memories of mine. Blessings sis!!!

As the Budda Flows said...

i really wish i could apologize again to him i have seen him in the last year or so and we talked but thats a touchy subject between us...im glad he doesnt hate me tho

Icnonlybme said...

*HUG*

No Labels said...

(((hugs))) I know that had to be very rough for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...