6/12/11

Day 25 - B.O.B (Battery Operated Boyfriend)

25. What motivates you to hit your orgasmic peak during a masturbation session?
This lovely item above used to be one of the best boyfriends i had...reliable on time and charged up at all times. If i couldn't get the real thing BOB steps in and make it alright. He doesn't stop till i get enough and after that i want more he doesn't role over and snore. He is moderately priced at a cool $90 on www.pureromance.com and its a guaranteed motivational tool and will hit that spot every time. Just hand stimulation doesn't do it for me i desire penetration and clitoral stimulation simultaneously.

7 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

I can relate

taminka said...

You speaking my language, sis

As the Budda Flows said...

lol...ijs

Icnonlybme said...

I like that B.O.B.!

Thee_Kween said...

Ooooh Bobby! LOLOL

Reggie said...

Oh I'm taking notes......

BE Lauriette said...

oh my goodness! I have a couple of pureromance in my toy drawer. I'm more of a finger sliding on my clit type of chick. I don't need the penetration. But girl, that thang is pretty!!!! Hmm..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...