6/27/11

Day 11 - Love don't love me....

11~ whom (no names, if you prefer) did you love, who didn't love you back?
I hesitated on this one cause I couldn't think of anyone who didn’t love me but then again hindsight is 20/20. Clear as glass. I usually don’t speak of one particular clown cause the situation is still a sensitive one. This one I have to say was a lesson learned for me.
You can’t judge a book by the cover is surely right. This occurred in mid 2007/early 2008. Introduced to this dude who wasn’t my type at all but what the hell I stepped outside of the box. He was popular, he bartended and DJ’d Spotlight type of fellow. He was sweet to me we spent a few days & nights together and I started to dig him. His bedroom game wasn’t all that but he was charming and sexy. He had an issue with being tied down and I knew it by the crowd of women that followed him like lost puppies. But I still assumed I could “change him”.
I asked him what he felt for me one day and he said you cool, sexy, funny and he was fond of me then BUT came into the atmosphere. “I aint ready to be tied down right now”. (He recently divorced) so that was my cue to put it down on him one more time and excused myself from his presence for good. I wasn’t looking for a bed buddy. I found out from a friend of a friend he said he wished he hadn’t kicked it with me like that cause we used to be close before that. It was my own fault because I didn’t do my homework before I put my heart on the line. He today is still my dude because hey it didn’t work out but there is no reason we can’t be cool. I’m always cool and not petty ask any of my exes except for the clown i wont mention. 

5 comments:

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

At least the two of you were able to remain friends

Thee_Kween said...

*agreeing w/Leelee* I feel you. Some folks ain't worth the mention.

As the Budda Flows said...

Yeah we still cool...every now and then he will throw a remember when and i have to cut him off...that one clown will come up in this challenge i can feel it

Reggie said...

I have no problem saying that 25 years ago a girl named Wendy broke my heart. She shaped the way I interacted with women for years.

No Labels said...

yeah, I feel you too, Budda.

(wondering why my word verification is arouse..lol)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...