5/29/11

Day 12 Erotic Truth Challenge - A Private Island

12. A fantasy you want to fulfill




hmmm 
a wedding on the beach
you the pastor and me
the sun just right
the breeze gives relief
a private get away 
just you and me
no witnesses
to prove our love to
we consummate our marriage 
under the gazing light of the moon
only one spying on us our those satellite controllers
equipped with a zoom
we make love like wild animals 
sweating panting
sand in my almost not there panties
you prop me on a canopy
and devour my pussy like its laced with candy
7 days and 6 nights of pure fantasy
we have a lifetime to fullfill
them all
lights camera action 
take off them drawls...
~Lykebudda2010~

4 comments:

Thee_Kween said...

This is the 2nd fantasy I've read involving marriage...sweet!

LeeLee Aint Msbehavin' said...

That wad REAL nice

Reggie said...

....and they lived happily ever after?!?

BE Lauriette said...

too cute! islands are the BOMB!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...